Ph: (508) 830-0458 • Fax: (508) 830-0248

Instrument Repair and Calibration

valvelineCall Sentrol Service about your instrument repair and calibration requirements. Whether it's an out of tolerance flowmeter, or a broken pressure gauge, Sentrol Service can assist you with your repair and calibration needs.

From control valves, pressure regulators, flowmeters, analyzers and other like instruments, Sentrol Service is capable of repairing or calibrating your instrument.

We will visit your facility free of charge and assess your situation.

Call us today or use our Contact form to send us a message.